Personal Data processing
1. The owner/operator of this website as well as the person responsible for the processing of personal data (the Processor) is MSc. Aneta Baklová, Ph.D. with address Marie Cibulkové Street 1177/10, Prague 4, 140 00. The Processor is registered at the Trade Licensing Office, company ID 88181421. The Processor is also registered at the Office for Personal Data Protection.
2. The Processor hereby declares that she handles personal data in accordance with valid and effective Czech legislation in the field of personal data protection.
3. By submitting an order, you – as a personal data provider (the Provider) – agree with the processing of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. (Data Protection Law), as amended by subsequent amendments and regulations and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
4. You grant the consent for an indefinite period of time from the date of submitting.
5. Personal data means the name, surname, e-mail, telephone and address, therefore the data necessary to complete the order.
6. As the Provider, you have the right to access the data provided to the Processor.
7. You have the right to edit or erase your personal data by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of the erasure request, the requirement of removing the personal data from the database and from further processing must be clearly indicated.
Use, protection and storage of personal data
3. This website is running on WordPress and we use Wedos as our Webhosting site.
4. The traffic on this website is tracking by the application Toplist.cz. All data is deleted after five days.
6. Provided personal data is not used to send any advertisement, newsletters or other offers. They are used for personal communication concerning the order.
7. The data is protected by encryption and access to the device is password-protected and has an antivirus program.
8. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary for archiving purposes in accordance with the relevant generally binding legal regulations.